Mini bio: Braxton Mabry & ? White
Brief biography of Braxton Mabry (1750->1840) and his wife, the daughter of Jeremiah White (?-<1790).family tree.
Birth: May 22, 1750 in Brunswick County, Virginia
Parents: Joel Mabry & Winnifred Smith
--- 1782-1804 in Pittsylvania County, Virginia
--- 1808 in Tennessee
--- 1820 in Paoli, Cumberland County, Kentucky
--- 1830 in Macoupin County, Illinois
--- 1833 in Greene County, Missouri
--- 1840 in Swan Township, Taney County, Missouri
Death: after the 1840 census was taken, burial place unknown
Birth: unknown, probably Virginia
Parents: Jeremiah & Jane White
Death: before 1790
Marriage and Children:
- Braxton Mabry married the daughter of Jeremiah White, probably in the early 1770s in Virginia
- Braxton Mabry married Nancy (possible last name Day), probably about 1790 in Virginia
Children of Braxton & ? (White) Mabry:
*** Robert Smith Mabry, Sr.: born 1777, married Rebecca Adams, then Penelope Hinds
--- Polly Braxton Mabry: born about 1779, married Richard Mabry
--- Jane Stanback Mabry: born about 1781, married John Clark Martin (or Merwin)
Children of Braxton & Nancy Mabry
--- James Mabry: born between 1790 and 1800, married Polly ?
--- Sarah "Sally" Mabry: born about 1792, married Reuben Clevenger
--- Maximillian Mabry: born about 1794, married ?
--- Joel Mabry: born between 1800 and 1810, married ?
Posts about Braxton Mabry
• Braxton Mabry I: Service in the Revolutionary War
• Braxton Mabry II: Life in Pittsylvania County, Virginia
• Braxton Mabry III: Eighteen Years Along the Tennessee-Kentucky Border
• Braxton Mabry IV: West into Illinois and Missouri
• 1782 Land Taxes, Pittsylvania County, Virginia ("Braxton Mabrie")
• 1782 Census, Pittsylvania County, Virginia ("Braxton Maberry")
• 1820 Census, Cumberland Co., Kentucky, p. 153 ("Braxton Mayberry")
• 1830 Census, Macoupin Co., Illinois, p. 215a (and 215b), living with son James.
• 1833 Green Co., Missouri Tax List (sons James and Joel Maberry)
• 1840 Census, Taney Co., Missouri, p. 115a (and 115A). Living with son James.
• Transcription of Pension Application (White River Valley Historical Quarterly Volume 9 , Number 5 , Fall 1986)